Friday, September 6, 2013

Number Packet 1-9

I love making freebies, but today I thought I'd try making something and actually charging for it and see how that goes. So I worked up a number packet that I'm pretty proud of. This is definitely something that I would have loved when I was working with my Pre-Kers and Kindergartners, especially for homework at the beginning of the year.

Click picture above to buy. Check out a sample page at the bottom of this post. 

Each page gives students a numeral poem that helps teach proper form.  They get a chance to practice tracing the number 16 times and then writing it on their own 8 times. Then they move on to counting fun items and the number of items vary up until the focus number (so if you're on 4, there won't be more than 4 items).  Then they get to write the number word for additional handwriting practice. The font is great for tracing (the nine is straight, and the eight facilitates proper form), which I've found is hard to find! And it's only $1.00! It's pretty reasonable compared to others on TpT. If you're still not convinced, print off the preview page, give it to your students and see how it goes.

Here's a sample page. You can download this page and print it to try it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment