Friday, August 23, 2013

First Day of School Freebie!

With a new school year coming up, I'm going to be working hard to start adding more to the blog. Starting with a freebie! Directions: Students write the person's name under a fact that's true about them.  When they fill out a line, yell "BINGO".  You can only use a person 1 time. 


This is a fun first day of school group bonding activity for students to get to know each other.  After the first BINGO is called, I have the student read the names back.  This gives me a chance to ask the students to share a little more about their fact. (For example, What's your cat's name? How old is your sister? What is your favorite part about camping? etc.) Depending on the time, I either let them play more until another person gets a second BINGO or I will go through the rest of the facts to hear from the the rest of the class. 


Find more freebies at:

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday



1 comment:

  1. Cute activity! I remember doing something similar in my classes growing up, just wasn't bingo.

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete